We are a cycling club that caters for all levels and interests:
- from elite competitive cyclist to
- someone who wants to have a go to
- someone just interested in a recreational cycle
And all types of cycling are catered for:
- road race
- time trial
- mountainbike XC and downhill
- with members also specialising in adventure racing and triathlon
Club membership is a minimal charge [ however competition requires a Cycling Ireland licence which the club secretary can sort out ]. There are many ways to join Apollo CT:
- Just turn up at the ‘Sunday Run’ – 9.30am each Sunday morning leaving Lurgan Police Station – going out on quiet roads for 2 – 4 hours …. low pace initially…. simply introduce yourself to any of the Apollo clad riders and they will look after you.
- Go to the Apollo Members fourm and place up a notice
- Call into Wheels N Motion in Cido, Lurgan
If you want to join, please down load the 2009 Membership Application Form and send it to the club secetary or hand it into Wheels N Motion.